Blog Archive

Sunday, May 15, 2016

sixteen hundred twenty two: red, black, and wu



Today's look is a fresh casual summer style look featuring two pieces that I recently cut the sleeves off of the other day. I'm really getting into this whole sleeveless summer thing I've been talking up recently and it feels great since the temperatures keep rising. My outfit consists of a five panel hat, a sleeveless hooded sweatshirt, a graphic printed t-shirt, a pair of drawstring shorts, and a pair of slip on leather sneakers. I hope that everyone is enjoying their Sunday and I hope you all get a chance to rest up a little before the start of the new week ahead tomorrow!

Today I am wearing:
•Five panel hat from Hall of Fame
•Sleeveless hooded sweatshirt from H&M
•Graphic printed Wu Tang t-shirt from H&M
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•Slip on leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment