Blog Archive

Monday, May 16, 2016

sixteen hundred twenty three: on the wild side



Today's look is a casual monochromatic look that is reminiscent of how a tour guide might dress on a safari when it's hot out. I didn't really think of it like that at first, but I was told that when I got into work today and I have to say that I agree. My outfit consists of a cabbie hat, a sleeveless denim jacket, a sleeveless t-shirt (underneath jacket), a braided belt, a pair of shorts, and a pair of canvas sneakers. I hope that this week has started off well for all of you and I hope that it continues to be great for the rest of the week as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Cabbie hat from H&M
•Sleevrless denim jacket from H&M
•Sleeveless graphic printed band t-shirt (underneath jacket)
•Braided belt from H&M
•Shorts from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment