Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

sixteen hundred twenty four: grunge summer



Today's look is a casual styled look with elements of grunge and preppiness peppered throughout. I threw this look together last night and I was all about how crazy it looked and am even more in love with it after wearing it all day today. My outfit consists of a strap back cap, a checkered scarf, a sleeveless button up jacket, a graphic printed t-shirt, a braided belt, a pair of striped shorts, and a pair of canvas sneakers. Today was a long day, but I'm happy to say that I got through it successfully and I hope that the same goes for all of you out there as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Strap back cap from Urban Outfitters
•Checkered scarf from H&M
•Graphic printed Misfits t-shirt
•Gifted braided belt
•Striped shorts from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment