Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

sixteen hundred twenty five: summer sportin'



Today's look is a casual sporty look that is colorful and light and fun to wear on a hot day like today. My outfit consists of a snap back hat, a sleeveless plaid hooded shirt, a graphic printed jersey style tank top, a pair of cut off drawstring shorts, and a pair of leather sneakers. As you've maybe noticed, I've recently made a lot of pieces that I've worn in the  past sleeveless to gear up for the summer and I'm also wearing a lot more sleeveless summer appropriate looks than I've worn in the past. I used to not care too much about the weather and would still wear long pants and even jackets when it was hot outside, but I've decided that it's pretty pointless and uncomfortable most of the time, so I'll be wearing a lot more outfits like this one all summer long.

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Thrifted sleeveless plaid hooded shirt
•Graphic printed jersey style tank top from Urban Outfitters
•Cut off drawstring shorts from Obey
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment