Blog Archive

Thursday, May 19, 2016

sixteen hundred twenty six: brighten the day



Today's look is another bright colored fun sporty look. I made sure to wear bright colors today because I know it's going to be a mostly gloomy and rainy day today. So to counter the dark skies and rain, I wore something to brighten my spirits for the day! My outfit consists of a snap back hat, a sleeveless hooded sweatshirt, a sleeveless t-shirt, a leather belt, a pair of shorts, and a pair of sneakers. We've almost made it to the end of the week and I hope that you all have been doing very well so far. I hope it continues as we finish out the week and start the weekend in the next couple of days!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back Wu Tang hat from Urban Outfitters
•Sleeveless hooded sweatshirt from H&M
•Sleeveless t-shirt from H&M
•Leather belt from H&M
•Shorts from H&M
•Sneakers from New Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment