Blog Archive

Friday, May 20, 2016

sixteen hundred twenty seven: weekend workin'



Today's look is one of my favorite all black activewear inspired looks and I'm wearing it on my first day of work this weekend. I'll be working all throughout this weekend (also through til next week) and I'm doing my best to psych myself up so that I dont get burned out before my next day off which is next Thursday. My outfit consists of a graphic printed snap back hat, a zip up vest, a sleeveless mesh t-shirt, a pair of drawstring shorts, a pair of running leggings, and a pair of sneakers. I hope that everyone out there has a great end to their week and a great start to their weekend!

Today I am wearing:
•Graphic printed snap back hat from H&M
•Zip up vest from Champion
•Sleeveless mesh t-shirt from H&M
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•Running leggings from Champion
•Sneakers from Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment