Blog Archive

Saturday, May 14, 2016

sixteen hundred twenty one: sicker than your average



After yesterday's look with the sleeveless outerwear vest used as regular wear, I went through my wardrobe and searched for ways that I could make my wardrobe for the summer more interesting and fun. This is the first outfit I came up with in that search. The look I went for today is a sporty casual look that adheres to the all black dress code of my job on weekends with a poo of color added on top. My outfit consists of a beret, a puffy vest, a sweater vest, a sleeveless mesh t-shirt, a leather belt, a pair of cut off five pocket pants, and a pair of sneakers. Instead of disregarding the hot temperatures in the name of trying to come up with a fresh outfit this summer, I'm going to make sure to adapt my wardrobe to be the best that it can be while still being appropriate for the temperature. I hope that you all are having a great start to your weekend and I hope that it continues on throughout the rest of the weekend as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Beret from Etoile Boutique
•Thrifted puffy vest
•Sweater vest from H&M
•Sleeveless mesh t-shirt from H&M
•Leather belt from H&M
•Cut off five pocket pant from H&M
•Sneakers from Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment