Blog Archive

Monday, May 23, 2016

sixteen hundred thirty: big gold chainz



After working all through the weekend, I was excited to bring some color back into my looks on this first day of the new week. I went with a street style look that was super fresh and fun to wear for me as well. My outfit consists of a graphic printed snap back hat, a sleeveless denim jacket, a sleeveless graphic printed sweatshirt, a sleeveless mesh t-shirt, a leather belt, a pair of shorts, and a pair of sneakers. I hope that everyone had a great start to their week and I can't wait until my next few days off at the end of this week that I'll be super happy to finally get a break with!

Today I am wearing:
•Graphic printed snap back hat from H&M
•Sleeveless denim jacket from Gap
•Sleeveless graphic printed sweatshirt from H&M
•Sleeveless mesh t-shirt from H&M
•Leather belt from H&M
•Shorts from H&M
•Sneakers from Onitsuka Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment