Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

sixteen hundred thirty one: miami dude



Today's look is another fresh street style look and I took advantage of wearing some bright colors to offset the gloomy weather and make sure to make a bold statement at the same time. My outfit consists of a patterned five panel hat, a puffy vest, a sleeveless graphic printed sweatshirt, a sleeveless basic t-shirt, a leather belt, a pair of shorts, and a pair of canvas sneakers. All the bright colors today definitely remind me of my time spent in Miami last year and with all these sleeveless outfits in wearing this summer so far, I'm definitely starting to realize the impact that living in Miami for a year had even on my current style. I hope that you all are having a great week so far and make sure to do the same for the rest of the week as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Patterned five panel hat from Obey
•Thrifted puffy vest
•Sleeveless graphic printed sweatshirt from H&M
•Sleeveless t-shirt from H&M
•Leather belt from H&M
•Shorts from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment