Blog Archive

Sunday, May 22, 2016

sixteen hundred twenty nine: weekend workin' three



Back at it again today in all black for the last day of my all weekend workathon! I went with another sporty style look and of course I'm still keeping things sleeveless while also having a layering piece in the mix. My outfit consists of a faux leather five panel hat, a sleeveless zip up hooded sweatshirt, a sleeveless graphic printed t-shirt, a braided belt, a pair of denim joggers, and a pair of canvas sneakers. This weekend has been definitely filled with more good than bad even though I've been at work nearly the whole time and I hope that all of you have had a great weekend as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Faux leather five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Sleeveless zip up hooded sweatshirt from H&M
•Sleeveless graphic printed t-shirt from H&M
•Gifted braided belt
•Denim joggers from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment