Blog Archive

Monday, May 9, 2016

sixteen hundred sixteen: set it off



Even though I got an early start to my work week yesterday, I still treated today as my first official day of the new week. I went with a casual sporty look that I through together since I wasn't really as prepared for today as I thought I was this morning. But in the end it turned out like a really fresh look that I loved rocking today. My outfit consists of a strap back cap, a sleeveless zip up vest, a graphic printed t-shirt, a braided belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of sneakers. I've actually already planned out my look for tomorrow already and it is going to be so bright, bold and fun that I can hardly wait to share it with you guys! I hope you all had a great first day of the week and I hope that it only gets better as we move on through the rest of the week!

Today I am wearing:
•Strap back cap from Urban Outfitters
•Zip up vest from Champion
•Graphic printed t-shirt from H&M
•Gifted braided belt
•Slim fit pant from H&M
•Sneakers from New Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment