Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

sixteen hundred seventeen: the layer player



Someone mentioned today that they always layer out of functionality but that they can tell that I always just layer for presentation purposes. Call it fashion before function or stylin' by pilin', but it's true. In the cold and in the heat, I always find a way to throw a layer or two into the mix and still find a way to be comfortable. Today's look was a really fun look to put together because it's bright and very funky. It's a casual street style look with a little twist of everything thrown into the mix. My outfit consists of a snap back hat, a puffy vest, a checkered button up shirt, a graphic printed t-shirt, a thrifted belt and buckle, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of classic sneakers. I hope that this week is continuing to go smoothly out there for the rest of you guys and I hope that it continues to stay that way!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Thrifted puffy vest
•Checkered button up shirt from H&M
•Graphic printed t-shirt from Fourth Street Caravan
•Thrifted belt and buckle
•Slim fit pant from H&M
•Superstars from Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment