Blog Archive

Sunday, May 8, 2016

sixteen hundred fifteen: shades of black



Today's look is one of my favorite casual all black sporty looks that I've worn in a while and it definitely made having to work on the weekend a little more bearable. My outfit consists of a faux leather five panel hat, a zip up jacket, a graphic printed t-shirt, a pair of drawstring shorts, a pair of running leggings, and a pair of leather slip on sneakers. I hope that everyone else out there had an enjoyable Sunday, whether spent at work or play and I hope you all are ready to start off the new week tomorrow!

Today I am wearing:
•Faux leather five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Zip up jacket from H&M
•Graphic printed t-shirt from Balmain for H&M
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•Running leggings from Champion
•Leather slip on sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment