Blog Archive

Sunday, March 20, 2016

fifteen hundred sixty six: back to the grind



Today's look is a semi formal look that I'm wearing in honor of my return back to work. I took a lot of time off after moving back to Orlando and it's finally time to get started back to work. Today's outfit consists of a fedora, a velvet blazer, a striped bow tie, a button up shirt, a pair of pinstriped pants, and a pair of Air Force 1's. This outfit is both comfortable and classy and it's one of my favorite kinds of outfits to put together. I hope that you all are enjoying the end of your weekend and I hope that we all get started off to a great week ahead tomorrow!

Today I am wearing:
•Fedora from Target
•Velvet blazer from H&M
•Striped bow tie from H&M
•Button up shirt from H&M
•Pinstriped pants from H&M
•Air Force 1's from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment