Blog Archive

Monday, March 21, 2016

fifteen hundred sixty seven: step it up



Today's look was a very cool and casual way to start off the week. The temperature decided to drop pretty drastically last night/this morning and even though I thought spring had sprung, I guess winter decided to peak it's head out one more time before officially saying goodbye. My outfit consists of a cabbie hat, a trench style coat, a graphic printed t-shirt, a braided belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of sneakers. I hope that everyone has started off their week well and if there's been any speed bumps at all, I hope that the days only get better for the rest of the week ahead!

Today I am wearing:
•Cabbie hat from H&M
•Trench style coat from H&M
•Graphic printed Kanye West t-shirt
•Gifted braided belt
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Sneakers from Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment