Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

fifteen hundred sixty eight: any sport in a storm



Today's look is a cool and casual sporty street style look that has a lot of character to it. It was a long day and though there was definitely some adversity that was faced, I'm glad to be done for the day and I can now relax a little bit. My outfit consists of a faux leather five panel hat, a paisley patterned pullover hoodie, a leather belt, a pair of denim joggers, a pair of striped socks, and a pair of sneakers. Today was filled with quite a bit of stress for me but, in the end, I was able to finally accomplish what I needed to. It feels good to get things done especially when it's a challenge. And I hope that you all had a great day in spite of any challenges you might have faced today as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Faux leather five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Paisley patterned pullover hoodie from Urban Outfitters
•Leather belt from H&M
•Denim joggers from H&M
•Striped socks from Kohl's
•Sneakers from Onitsuka Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment