Blog Archive

Saturday, March 19, 2016

fifteen hundred sixty five: rainy day laze



Today's look is a casual look that's just about the same as far as the silhouette of yesterday's look was minus the inclusion of a hat. It's been raining for just about most of the day and I've spent a lot of today inside working on some things in my apartment and watching some shows on Netflix. My outfit consists of a patterned polo shirt, a leather belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of canvas sneakers. When I have a lazy day, I try to steer clear of wearing anything too slob like and still make sure that I'm comfortable as well as presentable. I hope that this weekend is treating everyone else well so far and I hope that it continues to be great for everyone as we finish it out tomorrow!

Today I am wearing:
•Patterned polo shirt from J Crew
•Leather belt from H&M
•Slim fit pants from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment