Blog Archive

Sunday, March 6, 2016

fifteen hundred fifty two: sunday stroll



Today's look is a casual preppy weekend style look to get through the final day of the weekend. Sunday's are always a very relaxing day to have away from work and it's also a day where I like to dress comfortably and classy at the same time. My outfit consists of a beret, a striped button up shirt, a braided belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of creeper sneakers. I hope that everyone out there is enjoying the final part of their weekend and I also hope that everyone is well rested for the start of the new week tomorrow!

Today I am wearing:
•Beret from Etoile Boutique
•Striped button up shirt from Kenneth Cole
•Gifted braided belt
•Slim fit five pocket pant
•Creeper sneakers from T.U.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment