Blog Archive

Monday, March 7, 2016

fifteen hundred fifty three: warming up again



A few weeks ago I was talking about the spring time warm up that we were experiencing down in Miami and now that I'm back in Orlando, the first week was a little cooler than what I had warmed up to (pun intended) in my last few weeks down south. But now I'm getting to experience that warm up all over again as we come out of our "winter" and get ready for our long Florida summer. My outfit consists of a cabbie hat, a polo shirt, a pair of drawstring shorts, and a pair of classic sneakers. It's a simple outfit for a warmer day and even though I do love the layering of fall and winter time, I'm excited for the warmer months ahead!

Today I am wearing:
•Cabbie hat from H&M
•Polo shirt from J Crew
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•Superstars from Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment