Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

fifteen hundred fifty four: who's plaid



Today's look is a very simple, comfortable, and casual look that was fun to put together. I actually started off with a few different shirts in mind, but when I found the one I'm wearing now, I knew that it was the perfect piece to go with. My outfit consists of a strap back cap, a plaid button up shirt, a pair of drawstring shorts, and a pair of leather slip on sneakers. I like to make sure that even when the weather starts to get warmer that I'm still being creative with my outfit choices and today's outfit is the perfect example of that!

Today I am wearing:
•Strap back cap from Urban Outfitters
•Plaid button up shirt from Tommy Hilfiger
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•Leather slip on sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment