Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

fifteen hundred fifty five: the outlaw



I'm gonna be honest and let you guys know that I had no idea where today's look was going to be headed for until all the pieces were in place. I definitely knew I wanted to wear these denim joggers that I hadn't worn in a while and I was about to go with a t-shirt until this plaid shirt caught my eye in my closet. The hat was my next choice and after that I realized that I was starting to look like a modern colorful western villain of sorts. I threw in a red leather belt to keep with the vibrant colors around my mid section theme and in the same vein, I went with a black canvas sneaker to keep with the mostly all black accessories theme. I'm really not sure exactly how to categorize today's outfit or look, but I can tell you that I'm really into it! It just goes to show you that you can always find new ways to rock the garments you've been wearing for years if you just throw an open mind and a little imagination into it!

Today I am wearing:
•Wide brimmed fedora from Urban Outfitters
•Plaid button up shirt from J Crew
•Leather belt from H&M
•Denim joggers from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment