Blog Archive

Thursday, March 10, 2016

fifteen hundred fifty six: the velvet fog



Today's look takes a new spin on some old favorite pieces of mine by adding a t-shirt with the man, the myth, the legend, George Costanza on it into the mix. The man that would drape himself in velvet if it were socially acceptable on a t-shirt I'm wearing while draped in velvet. It was just too fitting not to do. My outfit consists of a velvet strap back hat, a zip up velour hooded sweatshirt, a graphic printed t-shirt, a pair of drawstring velour sweatpants, and I finished it off with a pair of classic sneakers. I love that this look is both comfortable and clever at the same time and it's a great day to be wearing whatever I want and still making sure that I stay as fresh as I possibly can!

Today I am wearing:
•Velvet strap back hat from Stüssy
•Zip up velour hooded sweatshirt from H&M
•Graphic printed t-shirt from Urban Outfitters
•Drawstring velour sweatpants from H&M
•Superstars from Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment