Blog Archive

Saturday, March 5, 2016

fifteen hundred fifty one: shades of red



Today's look is a casual weekend style look that is very similar to yesterday's look especially since I'm wearing the exact same style of shirt as I did yesterday but in a different color. I went with a denim pant as opposed to a regular casual pant and I am showing off a couple shades of red to keep the outfit bright and bold. The rest of the outfit consists of a strap back cap, a belt and belt buckle, and a pair of canvas sneakers. I hope that this weekend is going well for everyone so far and I hope that it continues on throughout the rest of the weekend as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Strap back cap from Urban Outfitters
•Button up shirt from H&M
•Theifted belt and buckle
•511 slim fit commuter denim from Levi's
•Canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment