Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

fifteen hundred thirty three: hats on to you



Today's look is a casual street style look with a large and bold choice for my headwear today. I decided to go with a look that has a lot of different patterns, graphics, and colors going on to express just how tired I've been feeling at the end of a long and busy stretch of my work week. My outfit today consists of a wide brimmed fedora, a plaid button up flannel shirt, a graphic printed t-shirt, a braided belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of classic sneakers to keep everything somewhat grounded. I am glad that the past few days are over and I can try to catch my breath a little bit before going up to Orlando to apartment hunt for the next couple of days. I hope that everyone else is having a good start to their week after the holiday weekend today and I hope that it continues to go well for everyone as we move along throughout the rest of the week!

Today I am wearing:
•Wide brimmed fedora from Urban Outfitters
•Plaid button up flannel shirt from H&M
•Graphic printed ASAP Rocky t-shirt from H&M
•Gifted braided belt
•Slim fit denim from H&M
•Superstars from Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment