Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

fifteen hundred thirty four: warm it up



Today's look is a simple casual look that I put together to be comfortable for my trip up to Orlando to search for my new place of residence the next couple of days. It's a lot warmer down here in Miami, but it looks like the cool weather is still present up there. I'm definitely gonna bring a pair of pants and a jacket even though I'll only be up there for a short visit just in case. My outfit consists of a strap back hat, a graphic printed t-shirt, a pair of drawstring shorts, and a pair of sneakers. I hope that you all wish me luck and if all goes well, I'll have a new place of residence by the time I come back down to Miami on Friday. And for everyone else, I hope that you all continue to have a great week!

Today I am wearing:
•Strap back hat from Brixton
•Graphic printed t-shirt from H&M
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•Sneakers from Onitsuka Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment