Blog Archive

Thursday, February 18, 2016

fifteen hundred thirty five: Luxe Luthor



Today's look is truly all about comfort. I've worn these pieces together on more than a few occasions and I am pretty in love with how great it feels to wear something that's this comfortable. Today I am wearing a velvet strap back hat, a velour zip up hooded sweatshirt, a basic t-shirt, a pair of drawstring velour sweatpants, and a pair of sneakers. It was a busy day filled with a lot going on and a short time to do it in. I hope that everyone else continues to have a great week as we get closer to the end of it!

Today I am wearing:
•Strap back velvet hat from Stüssy
•Velour zip up hooded sweatshirt from H&M
•Basic t-shirt from H&M
•Velour drawstring sweatpants from H&M
Sneakers from Onitsuka Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment