Blog Archive

Friday, February 19, 2016

fifteen hundred thirty six: back, but not for long!



Today's look is a cool casual weekend style look to get my last weekend at work in Miami Beach kicked off in the best way! I was able to finalize my new living situation today before I drove back down from Orlando and I couldn't be more excited with the results. My outfit today consists of a beanie, a zip up windbreaker, a striped v-neck t-shirt, a leather belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of sneakers. It's definitely a bittersweet feeling knowing that this will be my last full weekend down here at work, but I'm very excited to get to my new/old home back in Orlando! I hope that everyone has a great end to their week and start to their weekend today!

Today I am wearing:
•Beanie from H&M
•Gifted zip up windbreaker
•Striped v-neck t-shirt from Urban Outfitters
•Leather belt from H&M
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Sneakers from Onitsuka Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment