Blog Archive

Saturday, February 20, 2016

fifteen hundred thirty seven: black and white (and grey)



Today's look is a casual street style look that pretty much sums up my attitude and mood for this weekend. Not that it's a bad attitude or mood by any means, but I just wanna make sure that I hit the ground running for my final weekend close at the Miami Beach H&M this evening. My outfit consists of a snap back hat, a metallic zip up jacket, a graphic printed t-shirt, a leather belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of classic sneakers. The cool thing about this outfit is that it is a little fun and a little serious at the same time. I hope everyone has already started to enjoy their weekend so far and I also hope that it only continues to get better from here on out!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Metallic jacket from H&M
•Graphic printed t-shirt from H&M
•Leather belt from H&M
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Superstars from Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment