Blog Archive

Sunday, February 21, 2016

fifteen hundred thirty eight: warmer daze



Today's look is reflective of the much warmer temperatures we're dealing with today. It's been a lot cooler the past few days, but today I'm able to wear a casual spring/summer time inspired look and be comfortable and relaxed during my last day off before my last week of work in Miami Beach. My outfit consists of a five panel hat, a striped polo shirt, a belt and buckle, a pair of slim fit shorts, and a pair of leather slip on sneakers. It's a simple outfit for a simple day and I'm making sure to really enjoy it since I have a lot going on this next week before I make my move up to Orlando a week from tomorrow. I hope that you all continue to have a great end to your weekend as well as an awesome start to the new week ahead!

Today I am wearing:
•Five panel hat from Obey
•Striped polo shirt from Banana Republic
•Thrifted belt and buckle
•Slim fit shorts from H&M
•Leather slip on sneakers from Toms

No comments:

Post a Comment