Blog Archive

Monday, February 22, 2016

fifteen hundred thirty nine: street prep



Today's look is a street style look with a twist of preppiness added in to make for an interesting and diverse overall look. Today started off my last week of work down here in Miami Beach and it's definitely going to be a busy one and it's also going to be hard for me to say goodbye at the end of it. My outfit consists of a faux leather five panel hat, a striped polo shirt, a leather belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of leather slip on sneakers. I hope that you all have had a great start to your week so far and as always, if it hasn't started off in your favor, then make sure that you change that!

Today I am wearing:
•Faux leather five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Striped polo shirt from Le Tigre
•Leather belt from H&M
•Slim fit pants from H&M
•Leather slip on sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment