Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

fifteen hundred forty: basically basic



Today's look is another simple look like yesterday's except for the fact that it's even more basic than yesterday's since I went with all solid colors this time. My outfit consists of a cabbie hat, a polo shirt, a braided belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of classic sneakers. Today was, yet again, another very busy and tiring day and I'm glad to be one step closer to getting through the rest of this week. I know that it's only Tuesday, but I hope that everyone else is enjoying their week so far and I feel like I should be practicing more so than preaching here, but if you're feeling stressed out, make sure to calm down and take a deep breath because, as cliché as it sounds, I'm positive that you and I both will make it through successfully if you put your mind to it!

Today I am wearing:
•Cabbie hat from H&M
•Polo shirt from Gap
•Gifted braided belt buckle
•Slim fit pant from H&M
•Superstars from Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment