Blog Archive

Monday, February 15, 2016

fifteen hundred thirty two: bad at being bad



Today's look is a cool casual street style look that is really fun and has a bold nature to it. Even though my last week never really ended since I worked through the weekend, I still wanted to start my week off strong. And it definitely worked for me! My outfit consists of a patterned snap back hat, a metallic zip up jacket, a graphic printed t-shirt, a patterned belt and skull and crossbones belt buckle, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of sneakers. This fun urban street style look helped me get through a very busy Monday and I hope everyone else started their week off in a great way as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Graphic printed snap back hat from H&M
•Metallic zip up jacket from H&M
•Graphic printed t-shirt from H&M
•Thrifted belt and buckle
•Slim fit pants from H&M
•Sneakers from New Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment