Blog Archive

Friday, February 26, 2016

fifteen hundred forty three: graceful bow out



Today is a very special day because it's my last day working at the H&M on South Beach that I've called my home for just over a year now. I don't do many things gracefully, but today I bow out gracefully and finish preparing for my move up to Orlando by the beginning of next week. My outfit consists of a strap back cap, a metallic zip up jacket, a floral button up shirt, a pair of pin stripe pants, and a pair of Air Force 1's. I definitely feel like this outfit is perfect for today because it's classy and fresh all at the same time. I hope everyone has a great weekend and in the next three days I'll be back up in Orlando to start a new chapter in my ever changing life!

Today I am wearing:
•Strap back cap from Urban Outfitters
•Metallic zip up jacket from H&M
•Floral button up shirt from H&M
•Pinstripe pants from H&M
•Air Force 1's from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment