Blog Archive

Thursday, February 25, 2016

fifteen hundred forty two: bad, bad, Jon Mann brown



Today's look is a casual sporty style look for a day that was actually mostly spent in bed after a very long 18 hour shift at work from yesterday afternoon up through this morning today. As soon as I got home this morning I went straight to sleep and wasn't sure when I'd be waking up because I wasn't about to set an alarm after such a tiring day/night/morning. Today's outfit consists of a five panel hat, a polo shirt, a pair of drawstring shorts, and a pair of sneakers. It's a simple and comfortable outfit for a day of recovery and getting my balance back. I hope that you all are continuing to have a great week and keep in mind that we're very close to it coming to an end!

Today I am wearing:
•Five panel hat from Hall of Fame
•Thrifted polo shirt
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•Sneakers from New Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment