Blog Archive

Saturday, February 27, 2016

fifteen hundred forty four: packing heat



Today's look is a simple and casual look that I'm wearing since I'm spending the majority of my day packing and cleaning to get ready for my move in two days. My outfit consists of a camo five panel hat, a graphic printed baseball style t-shirt, a pair of sweat shorts, and a pair of leather slip on sneakers. I'm not too concerned with dressing up or anything like that in the next few days since I'll be focused on the move, but I'm also not going to fall back on my posts either. I hope everyone has started their weekend off right and I hope that you all continue to have a great rest of the weekend!

Today I am wearing:
•Camo five panel hat from Obey
•Graphic printed baseball t-shirt from Obey
•Sweat shorts from H&M
•Leather slip on sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment