Blog Archive

Sunday, February 28, 2016

fifteen hundred forty five: keep on truckin'



Today's look is another simple look to prepare for the move ahead of me today. This afternoon I go pick up the truck and start putting everything in and cleaning up the place that I've called home for just over a year now. My outfit consists of a snap back hat, a graphic printed t-shirt, a braided belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of sneakers. Today will definitely be full of a lot of work and so will tomorrow, but after that I will be happy to be in my new home back in Orlando and ready to start a new adventure. I hope that the rest of this weekend is treating everyone else well and I hope that you all are well rested and ready to start the new week ahead!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Graphic printed t-shirt from H&M
•Gifted braided belt
•Slim fit denim from H&M
•Sneakers from Onitsuka Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment