Blog Archive

Monday, February 29, 2016

fifteen hundred forty six: home free



Today's look is a simple casual look that I'm sporting on one more (luckily my final!) day of moving madness. It was actually a pretty tame experience this time around, but it was still hard nonetheless. I now have everything inside of my new home and all I've gotta worry about is getting everything set up and situated inside. My outfit consists of a faux leather five panel hat, a graphic printed t-shirt, a leather belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of sneakers. It feels good to have everything accomplished (aside from unpacking and decorating) and I'm excited to finally be in my new home!

Today I am wearing:
•Faux leather five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Graphic printed t-shirt from Fresh Talent
•Leather belt from H&M
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Sneakers from Onitsuka Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment