Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

fourteen hundred ninety two: F.I.L.A. (Fresh Is Lookin' Atcha)



Today's look is a fresh sporty street style look that mostly revolves around or was mostly created around my new-to-me FILA windbreaker that I recently thrifted. Even though the weather is overcast today, I'm refusing to let that get me down. My outfit consists of a wool strap back hat, a zip up windbreaker, a graphic printed sweatshirt, a studded belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of canvas sneakers. I'm definitely feeling extra fresh in today's outfit and it's helping me get through this gloomy day in the best way possible. I hope this week is continuing to go well for all of you and I hope that it continues to do so throughout the rest of the week!

Today I am wearing:
•Wool strap back hat from Urban Outfitters
•Thrifted zip up windbreaker from FILA
•Graphic printed sweatshirt from H&M
•Studded belt from H&M
•Slim fit denim from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment