Blog Archive

Thursday, January 7, 2016

fourteen hundred ninety three: basics warm up



The sun is out again today and the weather has somewhat returned back to normal. And I decided that I would celebrate that by making sure I wore an outfit that would express that. Today's look is a basic casual look that is comfortable and feels very liberating as opposed to the layered looks I've gone with the past couple of days. Don't get me wrong, I love to layer, but it's nice to have a break between those bundled up looks and be able to dress a little lighter in between. My outfit consists of a polo shirt, a leather belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of classic sneakers. I hope that everyone else out there, whether they're bundled up or not, are having a great day and I hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend!

Today I am wearing:
•Polo shirt from Banana Republic
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Superstars from Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment