Blog Archive

Friday, January 8, 2016

fourteen hundred ninety four: garnet & gold



I'll be the first to say that my Florida State Seminoles didn't have their best season this year and that's okay. I've been through the bad, the good, the mediocre, and the ugly because that's my team. And now that their season and post season is over, I decided to go with a look that shows off their colors in the best way I could think of. Today's look is a little off the wall in the pieces that I'm wearing and how I styled them, but these are definitely the kinds of things I'm talking about when I said I want to make sure that I stay innovative with my style this year instead of remaining stagnant. My outfit consists of a cabbie hat, a puffy vest (styled inside out...I know, I know...), a paisley patterned button up shirt, a braided belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of high top sneakers. This look is sort of akin to when you allow a young child to pick out their own outfit because sometimes I don't know when to stop, but when I am finished everything always comes together like the garments and accessories were made for each other. I hope this week, the first full week of 2016, has been a successful one for all of you and I wish you all a fun and relaxing weekend!

Today I am wearing:
•Cabbie hat from H&M
•Thrifted puffy vest
•Paisley patterned button up shirt from H&M
•Gifted braided belt
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•High top sneakers from Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment