Blog Archive

Saturday, January 9, 2016

fourteen hundred ninety five: casual crew



Today's look is a comfortable and casual day that I'm wearing on my last day of vacation before getting back to work tomorrow. I actually got an unexpected extended few days added on to my vacation and it was very refreshing to have so much time off especially after the holiday season. My outfit today is very simple and consists of a striped button up shirt, a pair of drawstring shorts, and a pair of sneakers. A day like today, in preparedness of going back to work tomorrow, calls for a simple and comfortable look like this one and I think that I'm finally ready to get back to business tomorrow!

Today I am wearing:
•Striped button up shirt from J Crew
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•Sneakers from Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment