Blog Archive

Sunday, January 10, 2016

fourteen hundred ninety six: glam bam



Today's look is a casual look with some classy and glamorous pieces thrown into the mix to make for an overall flashy and fun look. Today is my first day back at work in two weeks and we're actually having our holiday party tonight as well. The theme is "Hollywood style" and this is what I came up with. My outfit consists of a cabbie hat, a metallic zip up jacket, a pair of suspenders, a patterned button up shirt, a pair of slim fit pants, a pair of colorful socks, and a pair of leather slip on sneakers. This was a very fun look to put together for me today and I hope that everyone who is off for the whole weekend gets to enjoy the rest of their weekend before heading back to work tomorrow!

Today I am wearing:
•Cabbie hat from H&M
•Metallic zip up jacket from H&M
•Thrifted suspenders
•Thrifted patterned button up shirt
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Colorful socks from Target
•Leather slip on sneakers from Toms

No comments:

Post a Comment