Blog Archive

Monday, January 11, 2016

fourteen hundred ninety seven: back in the go mode



Sometimes it takes a while to get back into the work game when you go on vacation for a while and sometimes you come back and everything clicks perfectly. I'm dealing with the latter right now and it feels great to be back. Today's look is a colorful and fresh street style look that I threw together in minutes before heading to work today and I must say that I definitely feel just as fresh as I look. My outfit consists of a snap back hat, a plaid flannel hooded button up shirt, a graphic printed t-shirt, a braided belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of leather slip on sneakers. I hope that everyone had just as great of a Monday as I did to start the week off right and I hope it continues throughout the rest of the week as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Thrifted plaid flannel hooded button up shirt
•Graphic printed Nirvana t-shirt from H&M
•Gifted braided belt
•Slim fit denim from H&M
•Leather slip on sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment