Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

fourteen hundred ninety one: couleurs primaire



Today's look is a bright, bold, and colorful sporty casual look that has a bit of a French influence to it. The French influence not only comes from the colors used in today's garments matching the colors of their flag, but also from the choice of headwear which is a beret I picked up at a vintage store the other day. I've never worn a beret before but as soon as I tried it on, I knew that I loved it and had to have it. My outfit consists of a beret, a graphic printed sweatshirt, a checkered button up shirt, a leather belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of sneakers. The new year has really inspired me to start dressing outside of the box and today is a perfect example of my first shot at that for the new year. And I hope that everyone else is inspired by the start of the new year to do things differently and really stand out throughout the rest of the year!

Today I am wearing:
•Beret from Etoile Boutique
•Graphic printed sweatshirt from H&M
•Checkered button up shirt from Gap
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Sneakers from Onitsuka Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment