Blog Archive

Monday, January 4, 2016

fourteen hundred ninety: the cool down



Today's look is the first time I've been able to dress for cool weather for the new year. And I know that's not saying much but since we didn't have much cool weather this fall, it's refreshing to be able to wear a sweater without sweating in it. My look today is a casual preppy look with a sporty twist to it and I'm happy to say that it's just as comfortable as it is fresh! My outfit consists of a polka dot sweater, a button up checkered shirt, a braided belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of sneakers. Now that the cool weather has made it's way all the way down to Miami, I hope that it sticks around for a little while. I know that most of you that are up north are probably thinking I'm crazy, but we only get this weather down here every once and a while and it's definitely a welcomed and refreshing change of pace. I hope all of you stay bundled up wherever you might be and I hope everyone starts off their week in the best way possible!

Today I am wearing:
•Polka dot sweater from H&M
•Thrifted checkered button up shirt
•Gifted braided belt
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Sneakers from Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment