Blog Archive

Saturday, January 16, 2016

fifteen hundred two: clear skies



The rain has finally taken a break after nearly a week full of on and off raining and it's nice to see the sun out doing it's thing to make for a beautiful weekend. Today's look is a casual weekend style look that I'm happy to be wearing even though I'll be going into work later this evening. My outfit consists of a five panel hat, a zip up jacket, a striped button up shirt, a pair of drawstring shorts, and a pair of sneakers. I hope that everyone is enjoying their weekend so far and I also wish that it continues to be as clear and as beautiful as possible as we move on throughout the rest of the weekend!

Today I am wearing:
•Five panel hat from Obey
•Zip up jacket from H&M
•Striped button up shirt from Gap
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•Sneakers from Onitsuka Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment