Blog Archive

Sunday, January 17, 2016

fifteen hundred three: roll out



Today's look is a casual one that was pretty much thrown together after rolling out of bed and coming into work early this morning after closing the night before. If you can't tell by the picture alone, I can assure you that I'm very exhausted. I actually had no idea that it was going to be so cool out this morning until I stepped outside, so the jacket that I'm wearing today was actually pulled out of the trunk of my car, not my closet. The rest of my outfit consists of a cabbie hat, a faux leather hooded jacket, a polo shirt, a leather belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of leather slip on sneakers. This is the kind of look that's perfect for a Sunday or any weekend day whether it's spent at work or at play. I hope that all of you have had a great weekend so far and I hope that you all enjoy what's left of it today as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Cabbie hat from H&M
•Faux leather hooded jacket from H&M
•Thrifted polo shirt
•Leather belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Leather slip on sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment