Blog Archive

Monday, January 18, 2016

fifteen hundred four: street sport



Today's look is a sporty street style look (hence the title of today's post) and even though I had a very annoying day today, I at least felt comfortable and looked fresh while going through it. Today's outfit consists of a snap back hat, a zip up windbreaker, a baseball style graphic printed t-shirt, a leather belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of classic sneakers. As far as Monday's go, today was definitely not the worst one I've ever had and I hope that everyone else had a great start to their week today and if you actually got to enjoy the day off today, I hope that it was a great day to relax and reflect. I'm sure that the rest of this week is only going to get better from here on out and that's the best kind of attitude to have especially after a day that doesn't go quite how you planned it to go.

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Zip up windbreaker from Fila
•Baseball style graphic print t-shirt from Obey
•Leather belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Superstars from Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment