Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

fifteen hundred five: roll with the old, roll with the new



Today's look is all about staying warm and comfortable while staying fresh at the same time. The weather has definitely been staying cool the past few days and I'm getting to wear some layering pieces that I rarely get to wear any other time throughout the year. My outfit consists of a patterned five panel hat, a faux leather jacket that I got about a year ago and only got to wear a few times after getting it last year, a new to me thrifted patterned v-neck sweater, a striped button up shirt, a braided belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of sneakers. I love it when I can piece together some old and new garments and accessories to create an altogether brand new look. I hope that everyone else is having a great week so far and as always, I hope that it continues for all of you throughout the rest of the week!

Today I am wearing:
•Patterned five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Faux leather jacket from Urban Outfitters
•Thrifted patterned v-neck sweater
•Striped button up shirt from Kenneth Cole
•Gifted braided belt
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Sneakers from Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment