Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

fifteen hundred six: bright in the cold places



Today's look is a casual look that's just as much about staying warm as it is about staying fresh. Throughout fall and winter I usually wear darker colors and more neutral tones, but today I went with a very bright and colorful shirt to offset the darker colors of the rest of my outfit. My outfit consists of a beanie, a faux leather jacket, a striped button up shirt, a basic belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of leather slip on sneakers. The way the overall outfit works in the end is like it has an outer winter shell with a burst of spring in the center. I'm really glad to finally be able to dress for the cool weather on a semi regular basis this week so far and even though a lot of you that aren't in Florida are probably tired of the cold already, I hope you all make the best of it because it's gonna be a while before it warms up.

Today I am wearing:
•Beanie from H&M
•Faux leather jacket from Urban Outfitters
•Striped button up shirt from Lacoste
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit denim from H&M
•Leather slip on sneakers from Toms

No comments:

Post a Comment